Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let the baking begin....

Am I the only one who gets completely excited around the holidays when its time to decide what to bake?? I spend so much time looking through recipes and adding some in then taking some out, and adding some in....and....well you get the idea. It has to be just perfect!! I am always excited to try things I havent tried before, but have the few 'must makes' every year!!

Well it is finally time to begin the process and get ready to give my friends and family the treats they deserve for puttin' up with me all year round!!

Here is the first....

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

All I did for these is make the Nestle Toll House recipe except I added (which is key for flavor!!) 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and some freshly grated nutmeg. It makes ALL the difference!!!





No comments: